Pros of Switching to Metal Roofing in Conway SC
Have you been thinking of getting a new roof? If so, you may be wondering what type of roof is right for your home. There are many different types of roofs to choose from, including metal roofs. Metal roofs have many benefits that other roofs don’t have, which is why they are becoming increasingly popular. If you’re looking for a durable, long-lasting roof that will keep your home protected from the elements, a metal roof may be the perfect choice for you. Metal Roofing in Conway SC also comes with many advantages that residents can learn and take advantage of.
The Benefits of a Metal Roof
Metal roofs are very difficult to install, and require a great deal of skilled labor and craftsmanship to develop. Despite this, The benefits outweigh the disadvantages and can see to an increased sense of pleasure knowing this fabrication is over your head.
- Longevity – Depending on the material, metal roofs can last 40-70 years
- Safety – Metal roofs also will not spark and ignite into flames from lightning or fires
- Durability – Our roofing team builds and utilizes materials for metal roofs that can sustain wind gusts up to 140 miles per hour, will not corrode or crack and may be resistant to heavy impact.
- Environmentally friendly – Metal roofs are made partially with recycled content, depending on the material used, but are also 100% recyclable at the end of their life as a roof.
- Energy efficiency – Metal roofs reflect the sun’s UV, unlike other roof types that absorb the UV rays, which can result in savings on your cooling costs.
Metal Roofing in Conway SC
Safety is of the utmost importance when it comes to being in your home during a natural disaster such as a hurricane. The durability of a metal roof can protect you and your loved ones from the strength of high mile per hour winds and prevailing winds that carry debris that can impact the structure of your home. The durability of metal roofing in Conway SC is strong enough to withstand winds up to 140 miles per hour, and can withstand the strength of heavy rain or hail damage. Since metal roofs have a stronger chance of withstanding the harsh elements, situations like exposed roofs and leakage can be avoided.
If you’re in the market for a new roof and want to be sure that you’re getting the best protection possible for your home, metal roofing in Conway SC is the ideal option. Metal roofs come in a variety of styles and colors, so you can find one that will complement your home’s aesthetics. And because metal roofs are made from durable materials, they can withstand even the most severe weather conditions. Contact Maranatha Roofing today to schedule an inspection and see how a metal roof could benefit your home.